We love to write and writing 100% correctly is a necessity nowadays. Today I’m gonna discuss with you the 4 best writing software in this article which I use every day. Let’s start now —
1. Grammarly — #1 Grammar Checker Tool Ever
The most popular and most used software for blog writers. I’m using Grammarly from the beginning of my career. It’ll help you to write articles with zero errors.
And the funniest thing is I’ve written this blog post using the help of Grammarly. 😜
Though you can use Grammarly for free. But I’ll strongly suggest you buy a premium plan for a better solution. It has three pricing plans —
- Free — You can use Grammarly for free and forever.
- Premium — Starts from 12$ per month for a single user
- Business — Starts from 13$ per month for per user
2. Articoolo — Generate Unique Articles in Minute
When I first found this tool, I was surprised and thought that is it really provide unique articles? Then I started using it just to test and to be honest it always help me to generate unique content till now.
Just enter a topic of your blog article, then wait few minutes and you’ll get your 300-400 words article in a snap.
This tool will give you a great idea to start a new blog post in minutes. Don’t depend only on this tool, use this tool to help you to get an idea of new articles to start. That’s it.
Articoolo has two pricing plan system. One of them is ‘Pay Per Use’ and another is ‘Monthly Subscription’. Go to their website to get more info.
3. ProWritingAid — Advance All-in-One Writing Tool
Pro Writing Aid is smarter than all other Grammar checkers including Grammarly. It’s not only a grammar checker software but also a style editor, writing mentor, synonyms & antonyms suggesting tool.
It does not only solve errors but also will teach you why it was an error. It’ll teach you what can you do to improve your writing skill. It’ll work like a tutor. 🙂
Pro Writing Aid has three pricing plans for their users —
- Monthly — Starts from 20$ per month
- Yearly — Starts from 79$ per month
- Lifetime — 299$ one time payment
4. DMCA — Protect Your Content From Thieves
We write articles in a few days. But some bad guy rewrites our articles and publish them in their blog without any hustle. That’s why we should use DMCA to protect our content from thieves easily. It makes your content difficult to steal.
And the best thing is if your content is stolen while protected with DMCA, then they will not charge you. It’ll create a watermark on your post images too.
DMCA has four pricing plans —
- Protection — Starts from 10$ per month
- Takedowns — Starts from 199$ per month
- Compliance — Starts from 10$ per month
- Monitoring — It’s also starts from 10$ per month
Never forget to share your personal opinion about these 4 best writing software in the comment section below. If you know about more writing tools then also share that with us. You can share this article with your social media friends and followers if you like it.
Till then, Take care. Thanks. 🙂